MathLib.Conic is MathLib's implementation of conics. In Mathlib a conic is the set of solution of the following equation ( are projective coordinates). or written out You construct a conic by giving the constructor the parameters in form of a matrix:
var conic = new MathLib.Conic([[a, b, d], [b, c, e], [d, e, f]]);If the conic is degenerated you should provide a second argument, containing the matrix of the dual conic.
- The function MathLib.Conic
- The dual matrix.
- The primal matrix.
- The string "conic"
- Draws the Conic.
- Calculates the eccentricity of a conic.
- Checks if a conic is degenerated.
- Checks if a conic is equal to an other conic.
- Calculates the latus rectum of a conic.
- Calculates the linear eccentricity of a conic.
- Calculates the two meeting points of a conic and a line or the four meeting points with an other conic.
- Calculates the normal form of a conic.
- Splits a degenerated conic into two lines.
- Calculates a conic through five given points.
- Conic on Wikipedia